Problem: I can’t get my login to work.
Users sometimes report issues/errors when logging in, "White Screen" that shows after login, etc. If you receive a report like this, follow the below steps to troubleshoot:
- If you logged in but see a blank screen, logout and log back in if you can or if you can't logout, close and exit your browser and reopen it, then try again.
- If no success, open an "incognito window” and try logging in from there. Usually you can open an incognito window by selecting “File” then “New Incognito Window”
- If this fixes it, then close the incognito window, select your browsers main menu to clear history and browsing data.
Problem: I am not seeing new trips in the Dispatch Dashboard.
If you are not seeing new trip requests, try the following:
- Click the refresh button or select (F5) to see if that loads trips.
- Select your initials in the upper right hand corner of the screen and click “Logout” to logout and log back in and see if it's fixed.
Because some settings are cached per "session" a logout/log back in can help "refresh" that. This is particularly important if we've made system changes.
- If you are in the Driver app, check your setting to make sure your time and geography settings are updated appropriately.
- In your internet browser, open an "incognito window” and try logging in from there. Usually you can open an incognito window by selecting “File” then “New Incognito Window”
Problem: I am not getting notifications of new trips.
If you have enabled notifications on your computer and browser, you will see notifications of new trips in the Dispatch Dashboard, similar to the one shown below:
If you are not receiving notifications, check to make sure you have enabled notifications in both your computer and browser as follows:
- Computer - Ensure notifications are enabled at the system level by following the instructions provided when clicking the links below:
- Browser - Visit the following link to see how to enable push notifications for your preferred: browser allow notifications for: https://dispatcher.onwardrides.com/
Problem: Something else is not working!
If the actions above do not fix your issue, fill out a technical support request form by visiting the following page: https://forms.gle/mKcjNjJbCt4wYYa19